|Opdrachtgever:||Our client is Riscure.|
|Salaris:||Afhankelijk van kennis en ervaring|
|Datum:||21 december 2020|
Are you ready for your next job adventure? Astorium is recruiting an IT Recruiter on permanent basis for Riscure. It’s a position for 32 hours a week.
Riscure continues to grow fast! Their products and services are in constant demand, resulting in the continuous recruitment and onboarding of new Riscurians.
Are you a true connector, can you match organizational needs with the strengths of candidates and do you have a can do, hands on approach, apply now and soon join their team!
Riscure is a young, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media, automotive and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. They have over 150 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft, San Francisco and Shanghai.
Our client is Riscure.
As IT Recruiter at Riscure, you’re responsible for:
- Based on the hiring plan, together with the business and HR colleagues, choose the bestrecruitment strategy
- Ensuring a smooth recruitment process, by being the ‘spider in the web’ with all internal andexternal stakeholders
- Coordination of the entire selection procedure, from the hiring brief, an efficient first CVselection to the harmonization of employment conditions and the provision of an offer
- Conduct selection interviews in a competence-oriented manner and provide correctfeedback
As IT Recruiter you have the following skills:
- Good communication, negotiation and influential skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with different people (managers, agencies, candidates, institutions, colleagues)
- Capacity to understand the needs of the hiring managers and keep them updated
- Commercial, decisive and action-oriented
- Good organization skills and able to prioritize
- Excellent (English) communication skills
- Flexible, no 9-5 mentality
- Comfortable with changes
- Ability to work well in a hectic environment where process are not static
- Due to the high number of position you will have to fill next year, knowing how and where to advertise the vacancies is important.
- Taking true ownership in making it a success!
Most of the customers of Riscure are large, international organizations based in North America, Europe,and Asia. It is very important for them to be able to provide these customers with high-quality,professional services. In their daily work this entails rating content over appearances, and creating an open and sincere work environment with ample room for fresh ideas.
Riscure is one of the world’s most advanced players in the field of side channel analysis and faultinjection techniques and embedded/mobile technology security evaluations. This makes for aunique workplace with fascinating customers.
At Riscure you will be working together with people who are passionate about their job. Each ofthem is eager to learn and willing to share knowledge.
You will be part of a small, highly specialized company with an informal working environment,ensuring that your work is varied and that you have direct contact with every layer within theorganization.
Riscure is a young and growing company. In addition to attractive terms of employment, you willbe given the chance of letting your own responsibility and personal development grow with theorganization.
- Position for 32 hours a week
- Salary range from € 3500,- to € 4200,- gross per month, based on 40 hours per week (the exact step determined by the years of your relevant working experience)
- 25 days of vacation per annum pro rata
- Travel allowance
- Participation in Riscure’s profit sharing scheme
- Participation in Riscure’s Collective Disability Insurance
- Participation in Riscure’s pension scheme
- Riscure contributes Euro 20 per month to your medical health insurance
Are you the experienced IT Recruiter with a good motivation to work for Riscure? Please send your English CV (in Word format) before December 29th via the “Solliciteer Direct” (Apply now) button. A reference check is part of the procedure.
Approaching our client directly by Job agencies or candidates is not appreciated by our client.