|Opdrachtgever:||Our client is Riscure.|
|Salaris:||Afhankelijk van kennis en ervaring|
|Datum:||1 april 2021|
Are you ready for your next job adventure? Astorium is recruiting an Corporate Recruiter on permanent basis for Riscure. It’s a position for 32-40 hours a week.
Riscure continues to grow fast! Their products and services are in constant demand, resulting in the continuous recruitment and onboarding of new Riscurians.
Are you a true connector, can you match organizational needs with the strengths of candidates? Can you manage the procedures by staying in touch with the external agencies and the internal Hiring Managers? And do you have a can do, hands on approach, apply now and soon join their team!
Our client is Riscure.
As Corporate Recruiter at Riscure, your able to work well in a hectic environment where process are not static.The Hiring Manager will be the firstline to assess and select the resumes. Main focus of the Recruiter is a smooth process between Hiring Managers and Recruitment Agencies.
You are responsible for:
- Based on the hiring plan, together with the business and HR colleagues, choose the bestrecruitment strategy
- Ensuring a smooth recruitment process, by being the ‘spider in the web’ with all stakeholders (external agencies and internal Hiring Managers)
- Coordination of the entire selection procedure, from the hiring brief, an efficient first CVselection to the harmonization of employment conditions and the provision of an offer
- Conduct selection interviews in a competence-oriented manner and provide correctfeedback
As Corporate Recruiter you have good communication, negotiation and influential skills to attract the right candidates. You have to taketrue ownership in making it a success!
The following skills are needed:
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with different people (managers, agencies, candidates, institutions, colleagues)
- Capacity to understand the needs of the hiring managers and keep them updated
- Commercial, decisive and action-oriented
- Good organization skills and able to prioritize
- Excellent (English) communication skills
- Experience with IT Recruitment is a plus
- Position for 32-40 hours a week
- Yearly salary from € 46.000,- to € 55.000,- based on 40 hours per week including 8% holiday allowance (the exact step determined by the years of your relevant working experience)
- 25 days of vacation per annum pro rata
- Travel allowance
- Participation in Riscure’s profit sharing scheme of circa 1 month salary
- Participation in Riscure’s Collective Disability Insurance (Riscure pays 75% of the premium and 25% of the premium is paid for by the employee)
- Participation in Riscure’s pension scheme ( Riscure pays 75% of the premium and 25% of the premium is paid for by the employee)
- Riscure contributes Euro 20 per month to your medical health insurance
Riscure is a young, diverse and ambitious organization specializing in embedded security testing for leading international clients from the semiconductor, mobile, media, automotive and IoT industry. In addition, Riscure is the leading vendor of specialist security testing products and learning programs. They have over 150 employees with mixed technical and academic backgrounds working from offices in Delft, San Francisco and Shanghai.
Are you the experienced Corporate Recruiter with a good motivation to work for Riscure? Please send your English CV (in Word format) before April 10 via the “Solliciteer Direct” (Apply now) button. A reference check is part of the procedure.
Approaching our client directly by Job agencies or candidates is not appreciated by our client.